Free Business Start-Up Workshop for Waverley, Rushmoor & Hart area
Date(s) - 28/11/2019
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
11 Wellington Street
UNDERSTANDING THE BASICS OF STARTING AND RUNNING YOUR BUSINESS
THIS WORKSHOP PROVIDES THE INFORMATION YOU NEED IN PLAIN ENGLISH!
LET US HELP YOU AVOID SOME OF THE PITFALLS
Topics covered include:
• Business Planning
• Legal status of your business
• Validating your business idea
• Finding and keeping customers
• Selling, marketing & advertising
• Websites, the internet & social
• Bookkeeping, banking,
• Tax, NI & Self-Assessment
Spaces are limited so please book in ASAP to avoid missing out.
*This workshop is free to participants based in Hart, Rushmoor & Waverley Local Authority Areas. For participants outside these areas there is a nominal fee of £25. Please make payment at the time of booking.
This event is fully booked.