Date(s) - 19/03/2019
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
11 Wellington Street
Making Tax Digital comes into effect in April – this course would be beneficial to anyone not currently VAT registered.
Always been slightly nervous of how to keep accounts?
Want to reduce the cost of using an accountant?
Want to learn how to keep clear records for your Tax Returns?
Want a better financial understanding of your business?
Love to be able to identify when the business is doing well, and how best to react to it?
If you’re answered YES to some or all these questions then this is the workshop for you!
With a friendly and hands-on approach, this workshop aims to guide your through the following topics to help you to have a clearer understanding on how to manage your accounts.
- Properly record your business transactions
- Manage your cash flow
- Save on your accountants fees
- Comply with current requirements of HM Revenue & Customs
- Evaluate the benefits of VAT registration
- Q & A – your specific book-keeping questions answered
Bookings are closed for this event.